Who Should Attend
The event typically attracts between 200+ strategy-level procurement executives in corporate services or non-production related procurement roles (typically at FP 500 organizations). Keeping the event at this size allows for the extensive networking we advocate.
If you are a CPO, or a Senior Executive (SVP/VP/Director) of:
- Strategic Corporate Procurement, Purchasing or Sourcing
- Indirect Strategic Procurement, Materials Management, Services or Sourcing
- Supply Chain Management
from these industries:
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- Professional Business & Support Services
- Utilities & Telecom
- Media & Hospitality
- CPG, Pharma and F&B manufacturing
- Construction & Contracting
- Government (Federal & State Level),
- Healthcare & Non-Profits
- Other Manufacturers
Let us know if you have any further questions; we’d be happy to assist you in making an educated decision about coming to ProcureCon events. Call 888.482.6012 or 646.200.7530 for further details.
What Does A Peer-Led Event Mean For You?
No set viewpoints or editorial policy here! Our invite-only Advisory Board and speakers shape the agenda.
Hearing from a variety of sources leads to the best new ideas! Source best practices from Fortune 500s, to startups, and everything in between.
Best of the Best
Practitioners attend because they have something to share and want to learn more. They’re not just punching a clock; they’re motivated – and you’ll be more successful by joining them!